Can I access my mailbox in a web browser? (Do you provide webmail access ?)
Yes. You can always access your mailbox in a web browser by going to
This gives you the possibility to access your mailbox from anywhere in the world.
Note that there is a slash on the end, you will not be able to access webmail through this method if you do not add the slash.
How do I create email accounts ?
Login to your control panel ( http://yourdomain.com/cpanel/ ). Go to "Mail Menu" > "Add / Remove Accounts" > "Add Account"
What are my email settings ?
Each account comes with a default POP account which uses the same username and password listed in your account information email.
Please note that ALL email sent to your domain (i.e. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] etc) will be delivered to your default POP account unless you:
1. Create a POP account for specific email addresses
2. Create a forward for specific email addresses
Therefore there is no need to create multiple POP accounts or multiple forwards if you wish to receive all email sent to your domain. Simply check your default POP account and you will receive all email sent to your domain.
To check your default email account you will use the following login format:
Username: username listed in your account information email
Password: password listed in your account information email
To check all other POP account that you create in your control panel you will use the following login format:
Username: [email protected] (not just POPNAME)
Password: The password you set during POP creation
Your email program must be setup as follows:
Incoming Mail Server (POP3): mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.com
Be sure to enable "SMTP Authentication" ("Outgoing Mail Server Authentication") in your email program or you may not be able to send outgoing mail.
If you are using Outlook or Outlook Express as your email client you can create an AutoConfig file from your control panel. Just click on the "Outlook (Express) AutoConfig" link next to an account listed in the "Add / Remove Accounts" menu.
What is the default email address ?
The default email address is the "catch-all" mailbox. It receives any email sent to addresses that are not setup as unique email accounts within your domain.
Remember that the login for your default email account is the same as your FTP login and is not [email protected] like it is with the other email accounts within your domain.
I am getting an error when I try to check my e-mail.
Most likely you entered incorrect username or password.
1. Please make sure that you enter [email protected] as the login name. This is the username format for all email accounts except for your default account which simply uses your FTP login name.
2. Please double check and make sure you are entering the correct password.
3. Make sure you entered correct Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP):
POP3 server: mail.yourdomain.com
SMTP server: mail.yourdomain.com
4. Make sure that your domain has fully propagated to your account. It takes 2 to 3 days before your domain is fully propagated.
5. If you still cannot login, go to your Control Panel and reset the password for the email account you are having problems with.
Do you support IMAP ?
Yes, IMAP is supported on our servers.
What is email forwarding ?
Email forwarding redirects any message sent to your email address (eg. [email protected]) to another email address of your choice. You can setup email email forwarding in your Control Panel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS > EMAIL SETUP