Where can I register a domain ?
We offer .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz and .us domain registrations at $15.95 per year. If you wish you can use another domain registrar. In that case you will need to update the nameservers for the domain to point to our servers.
How do I move my site from another web host without downtime ?
1. Order a hosting account with us.
2. You will receive a temporary ip-based URL for accessing your account in your welcome email.
3. Copy all files from your old web host and upload them on our server.
4. Access your new site on a temporary URL and make sure that everything is working (links, graphics etc).
5. Change the nameservers on your domain registrar's site. You will find your new nameservers in your welcome email.
6. Wait 3 days to make sure that the domain has fully propagated to CGIPhpMySql servers.
7. Now you may cancel account with your previous web hosting provider. The transfer is complete.
Can I register additional domains with you ?
Yes. Just go to Domain Registration section and select "Order a new domain". Follow the instructions. As soon as your order is complete you can add that additional domain to your main account via your CPanel control panel.
How do I add additional domains to my account ?
Go to your control panel and choose "Add-on domains". Enter the add-on domain in the "New Addon Domain" box. (without the www. prefix). Choose your login and a password. You will use them to access your addon domain FTP account.
Do add-on domains come with their own control panel ?
No, each account comes only with one cPanel logon. However you can manage your add-on domains from within your primary domain's control panel.
How do I upload files to an add-on domain ?
FTP to your primary account. Go to the public_html directory and then to the directory/username you created for the add-on domain. Upload the files.
Do add-on domains have email capabilities ?
By default all mail sent to add-on domain will be routed to your main email account on your primary domain. However you can modify this by changing the 'default address' in your control panel . You can also add email accounts and forwarders based on your add-on domain.
What is a parked domain ?
Domain parking allows you to point additional domains to an already existing domain. Example: You can park domain.net and domain.org so that they point to domain.com. Visitors that type domain.net or domain.org will see the domain.com site.
How do I park a domain ?
Go to your control panel and choose "Park Domains". Enter the domain name (without the www. prefix) and then click "Add". Note that you also need to register that domain and point it to our nameservers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS > SETTING UP DOMAINS